Saturday, April 10, 2010

Welcome to The Moshpit Diaries

Hii Guys,

After having a number of close, life threatening encounters with various [dangerous] forms of words I find myself ending up again and again in a Moshpit for refuge.

For those who are wondering what [#$&*] a Moshpit is...well literally speaking.... it is a place just in front of the stage area where a live band performs...it's an area where the culmination of ultimate enjoyment for the music fans happen in the form of slamming, headbanging etc....

Figuratively speaking...it's a place where you take a step back from your living world and drown yourself in a world full of thoughts and reflections...on a high...in short its a place where you get to see the world in a different light....


So I decided, lemme share my thoughts with ya'll...may be you guys will be able to find your own Mosh Pits after being with me in mine...


Welcome to the Mosh Pit Diaries!!

No comments:

Post a Comment